Monday, March 21, 2011

Homework

What is something new that you learned?
I wasn't in class last week so I don't feel like I learned much, but my friend Diana is so awesome that she showed me how to use google document. I found it really interesting and think that this would be wonderful during meetings and in-services. 
What is something that you can apply to your current classroom technology use? (if not currently--what could you apply in the future?)
If I taught middle school I think Google Doc would be very useful! I try to in-cooperate technology in everything we do in class. For example our building has a federal grant for breakfast. Our students have breakfast every morning in class. My task as a member of the better learning team in my building was finding an instructional activity for students K-2. I decided that doing Brain Pop Jr. was the a great way to in cooperate technology geared to our curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment